Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fishing At EastCoast Park With FNR-ians...

Night Fishing Photo...
Morning Fishing Photo...
Ok... On friday afternoon 5pm reach bedok jetty...

Saw my last time labrador fishing frens... so sit down and set up my tamban gear for jig some tamban for the over nite use... after awhile ac-ric reached and i go over to him and start chatting...

While chatting with him we are waiting for our another fren... jig until very long but still no tamban getting hooked so ac-ric when to buy $3 tamban from a uncle... WOW so lucky if not today we no tamban as bait...

then wait and wait and wait but that boy still haven come so ac-ric called him to tell him meet us at the place... so we when to out fishing place and start setting up and everything... ac-ric teached me alot >.<>
while fishing Darma bro and another fren came to join us....

after that the boy came... and lastly darma came to join us too...

so total we have 6 Anglers...

and all of them start to hook up some fish only me still 0 =/ SAD SAD T_T where my fish go...

then ac-ric teached me how to hold sarong but i still scare of the bite >.<>
and i asked ac-ric weather i can take the flood map to slp anot so he say can and i take and rest awhile... after that too cold wanna shh shh so go shh shh and changed my baits... after changing then dont feel like slping so sit down with them and chat... after that i say " let's go to the flood map and sit down chit chat? " so all when... we sit not even 1 min... all shouting AW AW AW...

DAMN LOTS OF BABY RED ANTS biting us... all shocked and faster sit back to the chairs...

after that i started to feel tried as i nv eat =/ only breads... and water... I NEED RICES OR MEE!!!

nvm atleast nv faint.. waakakka... so in the morning already... sun coming out... darma bro need to leave 1st becoz he have school soccer match... after that darma and his fren also left wanna go home and changed bath eat and others...

so left me , ac-ric and the boy... then after awhile of fishing around 1pm ac-ric surfcasting teacher came and chit chatted with us... then he actually wanted us to go changi to fish with him but dun know whats the reson suddenly cancel and we continue fishing at the same place...

so ac-ric teacher when home and bath everything and bring his gear and join us fishing...

and the teacher keep on telling me things i guess i left out many things as he talk really too fast and too much... no choice but i still have alot in my brains now ^.^

so around 3.30pm the teacher left with his wife and i also pack up to wait for my dad to pick me up... wait and wait daddy came and we when to kallang KFC to eat << refill ="X
then help mummy to tapao her burger...

while going up home i saw mummy say we go burn paper 1st then go up.. so joined her and fast fast burn finish and we go home...

then off we go... reach home 1st thing...

1st. take out my rod from rod bag and my reel...

2nd. take my towel.

3rd. start bathing with my rod and reel with me together =X

then after bath finish mummy say wanna go down join her fren chit chat... so i asked her to help me buy the plates for tml sentosa...

and off i slp...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home