Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Legal 18 Girl With GayGangs!!!

Ok. Wednesday 24 sept...
Wake up around 12 plus. Then online msn and check FNR webby and other things.
Then bored already find msn ppl to chat so saw fatin. Then i remember yan told me wednesday is her birthday so i just wish her a happy birthday at msn.. Haha..
Then talk talk talk yan sms me saying 2pm meet a bugis. At that time is like 1plus liao. I HAVEN BUY PRESENT FOR FATIN!!! Some more im planning to go bugis and buy my fishing stuff... My Weight and Shock Leaders out of stock so have to buy.. Friday i plan a fishing outing so IS a must i go there fish... So faster wear cloths ( haven bath since wake up =x ) and cycle fast SPEED down to shop and try to find her a present.. Then look around i also dun know what to give her...

1st. We know each others not long ,Only Know she like swimming ( cannot ask me buy her bikini what =.= )
2nd. She like breakdance ( i cannot find anything that repesent break dance )
so i when to the shop aunty and ask,

Me : Aunty , Eerrr i wanna buy my fren a birthday present but i dun know what to give u can help me choose???

Uncles Beside : Look at me and laugh.

Aunty : Oooo, wan give u girl friend present uh, ok boy no problem i try to help u find a good birthday present for her.

Me : No no no, only fren fren only and thanks alot aunty..
around 5mins pass,

Aunty : Boy u give this to the girl la , this pig so cute surly she like =).

Me : No no no!!! she malay , malay dun like pig. =(

Aunty : Oooo , ok ok i try to find others..
3mins passed

Aunty : Boy, this one surly she like.. ( A RED POT FLOWER!!! )

Me : Thinkin red pot flower?? like boy fren give girl fren leh... dont wan dont wan, change other thing can???

Aunty : Left only flower la what u wanna give , pencil? umbrella? soap?

ME : Okok then change colour can?? dont wan red la...

Aunty : Aiya u ah , wait wait i got costomer.
1min later settle the costomer.

Aunty : Ok ok wait here i go find other colour for u...
2mins later.

Aunty : Ok boy yellow can uh... or u wan white colour???

Me : White like ppl die then give wan leh...

Aunty : Touch wood touch wood , ur fren birthday u wan wish her die ah...

Me : No la i only thinking and say out ma =X , ok la i take yellow colour...

Aunty : Then dun need warpping paper??

Me : I dun know what to choose leh u help me choose la...

Aunty : Ok, then later u meet ur fren u help me tell her the birthday present i buy for her 1 k? ( joking only ) then she go find the warpping paper.
5mins later.

Aunty : Boy , this one ok? the best i can find liao.

Me : See the colour Pink , Pictures have castle and pricess , Ok ok this one... aunty i got last request.. can help me warp it anot?? i dun know how leh... later not nice then she dun like liao...

Aunty : No no no, warpping must u do like that then she will like...

Me : Later i warp not like she also dun like what... u help me warp la then u dun say i dun say she also dun know ma...

Aunty : I working la no time , u warp ur own k.

ME : Ok ok paided up and cycle back home...

Haha.. Thats what me and aunty talk during im in the shop...
Then reach home already take out and see...
How to warp leh...
Warp like Mos burger type or Nasi Lemak or what sia...
Then warp already got a little bit of paper come out so i go ( CUT AWAY )
Haha... Sorry fatin my warpping no good...
Then go see hp and saw got sms, then yan sms say 3pm meet , and another sms is u go meet them 1st i will be late my house power gone cannot iron my cloths...
Then wanna reply yan and alif smsed me...
Say meet them 1st... So relax relax at home...
Then when to bath... AT LAST I BATH UH??? Hahaha smelly...
Bath finish already SHIOK man then sit down smoke and off i go bugis meet alif and fatin...

Then waiting for mrt alif sms me say i out of house now.
In my mind, alamak jialat i too early go out house la... Confirm need wait alif very long... =(
So reply him say nvm later i reach bugis i go out smoke...
Then reach bugis already go out smoke lor =X then relax awhile and go mrt there wait for Alif and Fatin...
Found back the spot for me to sit de =X then wait....
10mins later saw alif and fatin come out then. Then fatin saw i holding plastic bag.
So i pass to her la ( i think she know what inside the plastic bag liao... )
Gave already i warn her 1st saying ( My warpping not good uh )
Actually the present also not good la but cannot say ma...
Then go out smoke with alif... Agian =X Haha...

Then walk to Top Man as alif wanna find his cloths, Then when Bugis Village continue to find his cloths. Then before going in Fatin wan drink water so she when to buy 1 of my favour drink!!! Haha... Coz i last time primary sch always eat the soul sweet..
Last time 2 for 5cent only... Eat until now... 1 for 10cent..
Then walk walk in bugis as alif wanna find his cloths... Then suddenly i remember im wearing the buddha thing cover crack ( when i was at sch jumping and drop down =X ).
So ask them can follow me go Fu Loo Shou , Actually i also dun know the spelling =X.
Then alif and fatin is malay they nv go in there before so they ask where the place.
I say just beside where we standing... Haha!!! Then they saw it and go in...
Do My buddha cover thing, i actually wan gold cover but $28 =/ So i choose the silver $8 ^.^

Then ask them weather still got time anot coz i need to buy my fishing stuff so tml i can whole day relax at home and friday off for my fishing trip...
Then they say still got time so ZAMMM off we go...
When 3 place to find the 3 shops for my 3 items... Kekeke...
But really sorry to Alif and Fatin who waited and Walked =/ Sorry to tried u ppl.
Haha then faster go bedok to meet Afiq and Yan!!! Took mrt from bugis to bedok.
inside mrt really funny...
U all know la it's around 6plus liao MRT sure pack... But we manage to get in.
Then train move everyone in the train will shake rite?? Then there was this couple beside me... They were hugging...
Fatin infront of me, Alif behide Fatin.

Something like this...


ALIF

FATIN Female Couple
Male Couple
ME


Understand?? Haha then move move move it becomes like this...


ALIF

Fatin
Female Couple
ME Male Couple

Then when the train move... The female hand keep on rubbing my hand...
Then fatin saw and keep on laughing and laughing... Then make me laugh also...
Then alif asking what we laughing... I wanna tell him but how sia the couple beside us..
Then fatin keep on keep on laughing laughing NON STOP!!!!
Then female couple when to sit down and i wanna tell but cannot stop laughing...
and we reached bedok...

So when to Bedok interchange and meet Afiq and Yan ( Sorry we are late , but not their fault coz i use the time most =X when buy fishing stuffs haha )
So meet already plan what to eat and they say somewhere around bedok so we take bus and eat..
During in the bus Fatin take out the birthday card from Yan, then Me and Alif and Afiq boring ma so i find something to play.
I WHEN BEHIDE fatin and yan sits and open my hp music ( Titanic ) My Sister send me one.
Then all laugh and laugh... hahaha.
So we reached the makan place and start order food, Here comes the big problem...
I SEE THE FOOD COST!!!
The rice is $4.50, OMG i take out my wallet, Seeing no NOTES but coins...
Faster take out coin and see... Around $3-$4 plus...
Then ask alif can borrow me anot and he say yes...
THANK YOU ALIF!!! Dont worry i will return u... Haha...
Then eat finish and birthday girl blow cake!!!
Sing her birthday song soft soft coz got alot ppl later very paisey...
Then It'S SABO TIME!!! But no chance coz I sit oppsite Fatin.. Table so big cannot reach her ( My Hand short )
Wa suddenly YAN very fast use his finger take abit cake and put on Fatin face!!!
Me and Alif and Afiq , WAH so fast... haha...
But Yan after that take tissue clean her face... So nvm la... Fatin nv angry rite??
Haha... Everyone was laughing and chatting... Smoke and Chat...
Planning to find a place to sit down and chill.. Then i think of Esplande..
They say dun wan =( so Alif say SHISHA ( His been saying SHISHA since I meet Him at Bugis ) then AFIQ also say SHISHA LA!!!
Alamak alif got supporter already uh!!!

So we head to arab street...
While walking in i hear voice calling ( Ah Xiang , Ah Xiang )
Then turn and guess what... I SAW YUSRI!!! 1 Of My Best Fishing Mates.
His also taking SHISHA with his frens... Haha... Anyway This Friday his coming too!! to support my outing.. Haha....
Then chat awhile and off to take shisha..
Order already and START THE BALL ROLL!!
Turn by Turn, Skip and Skip. Haha...
Then take photos!!! CHIK CHIK CHIK!!!

After that it's getting late, Coz Fatin and Yan and Afiq cannot go home late...
Then pay up and head to bugis and go home.. Then Me and Alif sit down and chat...
After that go Toliet and take train go home...
Alif stop at City Hall to change train i go Tiong Bahru as usual.
Sit down after that saw this Old Man and give Him my sit and saw Alex ( my ex sch mate )
Then chatted with him and go home.. Reach home 1st thing ( BATH )!! Then use computer till 3am plus...
Then as usual i will anyhow click here click there... Then saw this FNR person have a blog!!! So see see and ask him to link me...
What a small world, Like that also can.
Then Mummy say it's late need to slp already... So i go Oink Oink~~
Below is the picture Enjoy it!!!






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home